As a lecturer
- At the 2004 symposium “Music of the Hungarians in Burgenland” in Oberschutzen, Austria (in German).
- At the 2008 Symposium “From the Hungarians in Burgenland to the Hungarians in Burgenland”at the Samu Imre Language Institute in Unterwart, Austria (in Hungarian).
- 2006 Hungarian premiere of Jozsef Sari’s “The Mills of Signa” at the Feszek Artists’ Club in Budapest, Hungary. This performance was recorded for the Hungarian Radio.
- 2007 Romanian premiere of Mate Hollos’ “Farewell to Aase” at the Cultural Institute of the Hungarian Republic in Bucharest, Romania.
Numerous concerts nationally (Hungary) and internationally including:
In Vienna: - at the Hungarian Cultural Institute (Collegium Hungaricum), - at the Hungarian Embassy, - in the Vienna State Opera (Staatsoper), - in the Vienna Volksoper, - at the French Cultural Institute, - at the Old Town Hall of Vienna (CD recording), - jazz concert at the Giocoso International Festival, (Lieboch), at the Castle Loosdorf
- at the Cultural Institute of the Hungarian Republik (Stuttgart), 2012 Frankfurt, Musikmesse, Godin Booth, Godin Guitars
Tokyo , Josai Internationak University (2015, 2017)
- at the Cultural Institute of the Hungarian Republic, (Bucharest) 2002 and 2007, Nagyszalonta 2014
- at the Cultural Institute of the Hungarian Republic, (Moscow)
- at the „28. Musical Spring” festival (Poprad)